Our Goal Is To Have Fans Who Rave About Our Integrity! Service! & Results!
Jon & Carolyn Ulrich
10 Questions to Ask Home Inspectors
Welcome to Minnesota - Ulrich Real Estate Group - Your Source for Real Estate throughout the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul and surrounding suburbs of the seven county metropolitan area.
Here are 10 Questions to Ask a Home Inspector...
1. What are your qualifications? Are you a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors or National Associaton of Home Inspectors?
2. Do you have a current license? Inspectors are not required to be licensed in every state.
3. How many inspections of properties such as this do you do each year?
4. Do you have a list of past clients I can contact?
5. Do you carry professional errors and omission insurance? May I have a copy of the policy?
6. Do you provide any guarantees of your work?
7. What specifically will the inspection cover?
8. What type of report will I receive after the inspection?
9. How long will the inspection take and how long will it take to receive the report?
10. How much will the inspection cost?
If you are needing affordable red carpet service with your Real Estate needs you have come to the right place.We go the extra mile to serve you. Our goal is to have fans that rave about our integrity, service and results.
|Featured Homes | Open Houses | Property Search | Minnesota Office Condos | Rental Properties | Commercial Properties | Vacation Properties | Lake Properties | Rental Places | Properties By Email | Home Criteria | Buyers Tips | Mortgage Calcs | Sold Homes | Market Analysis | Sellers Tips | Newsletter | Investment Property | Wilds of Prior Lake | Twin Cities Safari | About Us | Client Appreciation | Testimonials | Preferred Lenders | Realtor Network | Preferred Partners | Email Form | Site Map | Home Page | Blog|