Our Goal Is To Have Fans Who Rave About Our Integrity! Service! & Results!
Jon & Carolyn Ulrich
8 Tips to Guide for Your Home Search
Welcome to Minnesota - Ulrich Real Estate Group - Your Source for Real Estate throughout the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul and surrounding suburbs of the seven county metropolitan area.
Here are 8 Tips to Guide for Your Home Search...
1. Research before you look.Decide what features you most want to have in a home, what neighborhoods you prefer, and how much youâ€™d be willing to spend each month for housing.
2. Be realistic. It is OK to be picky, but do not be unrealistic with your expectations. There is no such thing as a perfect home. Use your list of priorities as a guide to evaluate each property.
3. Get your finances in order.Review your credit report and be sure you have enough money to cover your down payment and closing costs. Then, talk to a lender and get prequalified for a mortgage. This will save you the heartache later of falling in love with a house you can not afford.
4. Do not ask too many people for opinions.It will drive you crazy. Select one or two people to turn to if you feel you need a second opinion, but be ready to make the final decision on your own.
5. Decide your moving timeline. When is your lease up? Are you allowed to sublet? How tight is the rental market in your area? All of these factors will help you determine when you should move.
6. Think long term. Are you looking for a starter house with plans to move up in a few years, or do you hope to stay in this home for a longer period? This decision may dictate what type of home you will buy as well as the type of mortgage terms that will best suit you.
7. Insist on a home inspection.If possible, get a warranty from the seller to cover defects for one year.
8. Get help from a REALTOR.Hire a real estate professional who specializes in buyer representation. Unlike a listing agent, whose first duty is to the seller, a buyer representative is working only for you.
Buyer representation is usually paid out of the sellers commission payment.
If you are needing affordable red carpet service with your Real Estate needs you have come to the right place.We go the extra mile to serve you. Our goal is to have fans that rave about our integrity, service and results.
|Featured Homes | Open Houses | Property Search | Minnesota Office Condos | Rental Properties | Commercial Properties | Vacation Properties | Lake Properties | Rental Places | Properties By Email | Home Criteria | Buyers Tips | Mortgage Calcs | Sold Homes | Market Analysis | Sellers Tips | Newsletter | Investment Property | Wilds of Prior Lake | Twin Cities Safari | About Us | Client Appreciation | Testimonials | Preferred Lenders | Realtor Network | Preferred Partners | Email Form | Site Map | Home Page | Blog|