Our Goal Is To Have Fans Who Rave About Our Integrity! Service! & Results!
Jon & Carolyn Ulrich
What You Can Do to Improve Your Credit
Welcome to Minnesota - Ulrich Real Estate Group - Your Source for Real Estate throughout the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul and surrounding suburbs of the seven county metropolitan area.
Here is What You Can do To improve Your Credit Score...
1. Check for and correct errors in your credit report. Mistakes happen, and you could be paying for someone else's poor financial management.
2. Pay down credit card bills. If possible, pay off the entire balance every month. However, transferring credit card debt from one card to another could lower your score.
3. Don't charge your credit cards to the maximum limit.
4. Wait 12 months after credit difficulties to apply for a mortgage. You're penalized less for problems after a year.
5. Don't order items for your new home you'll buy on credit-such as appliances-until after the loan is approved. The amounts will add to your debt.
6. Don't open new credit card accounts before applying for a mortgage. Having too much available credit can lower your score.
7. Shop for mortgage rates all at once. Too many credit applications can lower your score, but multiple inquiries from the same type of lender are counted as one inquiry if submitted over a short period of time.
8. Avoid finance companies. Even if you pay the loan on time, the interest is high and it will probably be considered a sign of poor credit management.
This information is copyrighted by the Fannie Mae Foundation and is used with permission of the Fannie Mae Foundation. To obtain a complete copy of the publication, Knowing and Understanding Your Credit, visit http://www.homebuyingguide.org
If you are needing affordable red carpet service with your Real Estate needs you have come to the right place.We go the extra mile to serve you. Our goal is to have fans that rave about our integrity, service and results.
|Featured Homes | Open Houses | Property Search | Minnesota Office Condos | Rental Properties | Commercial Properties | Vacation Properties | Lake Properties | Rental Places | Properties By Email | Home Criteria | Buyers Tips | Mortgage Calcs | Sold Homes | Market Analysis | Sellers Tips | Newsletter | Investment Property | Wilds of Prior Lake | Twin Cities Safari | About Us | Client Appreciation | Testimonials | Preferred Lenders | Realtor Network | Preferred Partners | Email Form | Site Map | Home Page | Blog|